October 26, 2008
Emails at The Lost Waters are only given to members that have proven to be trusted.
Now to the Email information.
Each email contain 2 GB of storage. An antivirus will also scan the emails. Also if you wish, you can have the anti-spam options activated. Also no single e-mail can be larger than 50 MB. Now for the skocking part... you can only send up to 99 e-mails at once...
You may access the email through internet or through Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.
To access the email through the internet just go to the Email Login, which is below Information.
To access the email through Thunderbird:
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird. Click Tools -> Account Settings.
2. Click Add Account.
3. Choose Email account and click Next.
4. Enter your name (or nickname) and e-mail address. Click Next.
5. Choose POP and enter pop.1and1.com as the incoming server. Click Next.
6. Enter your e-mail address and click Next.
7. Enter a name for the account and click Next.
8. Click Finish.
9. Click Outgoing Server (SMTP) and change the User Name to your e-mail address. Then for the Sever Name enter smtp.1and1.com.
10. Note: Username and password box has to be checked. Click OK.
11. Now when you click Get Mail you will be prompted for the password.
To access the email through Outlook:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2003. Click Tools and select E-mail Accounts...
2. Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
3. Choose POP3 and click Next.
4. Enter the information highlighted in green. (User Name: your E-mail address) Click More Settings. (Note: Make sure the box near "Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)" is Unchecked)
5. Select Outgoing Server tab then check My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. and choose Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
6. Click OK then Next and Finish
Problems sending e-mail:
1. Open MS Outlook. Click Tools -> E-mail Accounts.
2. Choose View or change existing e-mail accounts and click Next.
3. Highlight the e-mail account and click Change.
4. Click More Settings. (Note: Make sure the box near Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) is Unchecked
5. Change the port number of Outgoing Server (SMTP) to 587. Click OK.
Changing your password:
1. Login to your email account through the Internet.
2. Click Settings.
3. Find the link that says Change Password. From there you know what to do.
If you forgot your password, then just go to the forum and PM me, The Sea King, about it and I'll reset it for you.
We do not store any information about you nor do we look at your emails.